We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat personal information we collect from you through the website.
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications.
2. Information about website visits
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookie by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This may, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
2. Using your personal data
* Send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by email or similar technology;
* Send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org), or alternatively by unchecking the relevant consent boxes in your User Account area; and
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
4. Antispam Policy
A registered user is added to our Newsletter Subscribers database when he/she checks the “Yes. I want to subscribe to the newsletter” option, on our registration page. After completing our registration process which involves clicking an activation link sent to his/her email account the user becomes a Newsletter Subscriber. Our email communication with our Newsletter Subscribers is based solely on their permission.
What Is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited email also known as Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE). It involves emails sent to users who:
* Have no association with the sender
* Have registered an account but not opted in to receive commercial emails
* Have previously opted in but then opted out of receiving commercial emails
It is also email communications without a valid reply-to address.
We do not send spam. The goal of our existing email communications is to inform our Newsletter Subscribers of our latest releases and events.
We do not sell or distribute (for financial gain or for free) or otherwise disclose any partner or customer e-mail addresses to any third parties except when legally required.
Every newsletter contains an Unsubscribe link.
There are situations which by their own nature require us to send you emails. These include:
* Sending you emails concerning technical, legal and support matters.
* Please make sure you do not flag email@example.com as ‘Spam’ or ‘Unsolicited’ in your email application. When you register and do not find an activation email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
* When you get in contact with us (for example by email or via a form on the website) we will keep records of what is communicated. This is to ensure we have a record of our discussion for future reference.
5. Cookies, Beacons and Tracking
Our website uses ‘cookies’ and similar technologies. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer and mobile device by software that you install. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies may also be stored in your internet browser by or on behalf of third parties, such as Google or providers of advertising services.
* To help us understand how you use our website and services, and how often, so we can improve them to deliver a better experience for our users.
* To carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services.
We use analytics to collect and store anonymous statistical data about our users’ use of the website. Some of the cookies we use are essential for parts of the website to operate and have already been set. You may delete and block all cookies, but parts of the website may not work properly.
We may also collect information about your computer, mobile phone (or other portable or static device used to access the website) and your visit to the website, including where available your IP address, operating system, login, device name, screen name and browser type, for system administration.
We may use other technologies such as pixel tags, clear GIFs and web beacons on the website.
6. Other disclosures
* to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
* in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
* in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
7. International data transfers
8. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
9. Policy amendments
10. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email ( to firstname.lastname@example.org ) at any time.
11. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
12. Financial information
The website does not store your credit card and payment details on our server.